Why Rejuvapen? Micro-Needling Brighton
Micro-Needling Brighton, RejuvaPen is the most advanced skin treatment we offer at Winslow Skincare and is great for all manner of skin concerns including anti-ageing, acne scarring and marks and so much more! Read below to find out more!
- Market leader in micro-needling technology
- Strong numbing cream to ensure maximum client comfort
- Less downtime than other micro-needling treatments – just 48 hours.
- Combined with LED LightFusion at Winslow, to reduce redness after treatment, something not all clinics offer.
- All therapists at Winslow are highly trained in micro-needling as well as expert Chloe
- Treatment includes free skincare after pack, Mini Gentle Cleanser, mini hyaluronic acid serum, mini Ultimate Recovery moisturiser, mini-physical sunscreen. Worth £30 and lasts for up to 4 weeks
What to expect after your treatment? Micro-Needling Brighton
The results from RejuvaPen are progressive but after a course of treatments, the results are long-lasting, particularly in cases of acne scarring and deeper lines and wrinkles.
- pore size reduction
- reduction in fine lines and wrinkles
- evening out of skin tone and colour
- reduction in pigmentation
- reduce appearance of scarring
Why Rejuvapen over Micro-Needling?
Rejuvapen is a newer technology to make sure client comfort and satisfaction is priority. Rejuvapen uses 12 micro needles that range from 0.2-1mm that are vertical, using vibrations to make sure the needles penetrate into the skin evenly and consistent. Having the pen also is much quicker and easier to change the needle depth for each area making sure the pain is nearly non-existent. Finally it includes a Hepi filter which will stop any cross contamination making the treatment completely safe.
To book a RejuvaPen treatment at Winslow or to speak to one of our therapists simply book online using the link below